Saturday 1 August 2015

Taylor Swift: The 1989 World Tour (Vancouver)

It was a busy Saturday night with the last night of fireworks,
but all these people were here to see Taylor Swift!
This was our designated meeting place.
Angela, Maya, Heidi, Yuko, and I had this concert in mind back in January!
There were so many people!
Approximately 45 000!
Hey, I was just with this guy last Wednesday!
We were all excited, that's for sure!
We are all Swifties!
T.S. or Die!!!
The seats were filling-up.
A great crew,
to say the least!

Big thanks to Yuko for buying the tickets!!!  :-)
This was the first time I've ever been in BC Place with the roof open.
Before her performance, they played some behind-the-scenes footage from her music videos.
Wait for it...
She finally appeared and took our breaths away!
Honestly, I couldn't believe we were watching her!
Everyone got an LED bracelet that glowed in sequence.
I eventually bought a concert shirt!
Taylor Swift can play the guitar, the ukulele, and the piano!
Shawn told me about this stage when we were on set.
He said it would rise...
and spin!
She finished-off her concert by singing "Shake It Off"!
I haven't paid for a concert in years, but this one was well worth it!  It was so awesome and exciting to watch!  :-)
"I love Taylor Swift!"
"I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!"  :-)
We chose T.S. as opposed to death.  LOL!
We did it!
She's our new BFF!
Time for us to part...
and brave the crowds.  :-(
Yeah, I'm gonna avoid this.  ;-)

Thank you Taylor Swift for an awesome performance!!!  :-)

No comments: