Friday 21 August 2015

North Shore Friday

Gus and I hung-out at JJ Bean (Park & Tilford) this afternoon...
to wait for Kiri and Maya's arrival!
This was month's in the making...
and we finally got a chance today!
Gus meets Maya!
"Hi Maya!"  :-)
There were others interested in the two canines.  Haha!
One Chocolate Labrador Retriever and one Black Labradoodle.  :-)
On our way through the Lynn Headwaters Regional Park!
What do we have here?!?
It's Ashley's bridal party!
So beautiful!
Megan provided them a permit, so they could shoot within the LSCR.
"Which way do we go?" asked Kiri.  Haha!
I took them to the same pool where Megan took me last Monday.  ;-)
Maya cooled-off...
with a quick swim.
She's a little chubby, so Kiri helped her get out of the water.  LOL!
Maya and her mommy...
Kiri!
Haha!  Kiri took a photo of the teacloth inside the washroom at the Rice Lake Gate.
In the evening, Gus and I went down to the Shipyards with Megan and her parents.
We hit their Night Market!
I spotted Ed and Shannon working the Vij's Food Truck!
I love this market because it's dog friendly!  I was able to take Gus practically everywhere, even in the beer garden!
He's my baby and I don't like leaving him around.  ;-)
I was sold on this truck when I saw these two!  Shannon took my order...
and Ed prepared it.  :-)

Gratitude to the Megatron for dinner!!!
We found a spot to sit and eat!
There was no need to feed this guy because he went to town on all the food that fell to the ground.  LOL!
It was so busy tonight!
I managed to get a photo with the A&W Root Bear after I bought a Root Beer Float!
We were later joined by Rose and Alex!
The view was beautiful from here.
Nelly was the final addition to our group!

This was so much fun, I hope we could all do it again next week!  :-)

No comments: