Wednesday 9 November 2016

Full-Time Work (Season 2: Day 31)

It rained so hard this morning to work, I basically got a free carwash!  ;-)
I've shot at this location one other time and it was for "Star Trek: Beyond".
There's all our work trucks.
This show certainly takes us places!  :-)
Our Grip Brothers: Charles (Best Boy) and Shawn (Key Grip).
Behind the scene.
Tucker (Dolly Grip) observed the view as our day started to clear-up.
(Lucas Talent) was well prepared for today's elements.  ;-)
The last time I (Lucas Talent) was here was two years ago and at the time, they were blowing-up this area with explosives!
Masouda (1st Assistant Hair Stylist) got into the picture!  :-)
Mike (Special Effects) can do almost anything on set!
You can see all the different layers of this hill.
Time for some drone photography.
I got Brea (Costume Set Supervisor) to be my model in the puddle this time.  
This one's my fave!  :-)
A family photo with Chris (Key Production Assistant), Cynthia (3rd Assistant Director), and Cash (Production's Baby).  :-)
Yeah, I read this wrong.  Hehe...

Production: Confidential.
Type of Call: Stand-in.
Length of Call: 12.2 Hours.

No comments: