Saturday 19 November 2016

Nashville Trip (Day 1)

Mike had another business conference out in Nashville this week, so he asked me if I wanted to tag along.  Since it fell on my hiatus, I said, "Sure!"  :-)
Along the way, we had a layover in Houston for a few hours...
and I tried some Crispy Fried Alligator at a Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen!  It was actually really good.  :-)
We finally reached our desitiny, the Omni Nashville Hotel!  :-)
Right away, we hit the Honky Tonk Highway!
It's always filled with tons of tourists, so their intersections allow diagonal crossings for pedestrians!  ;-)
There's so much food and entertainment here...
like The Don Kelly Band here at Robert's Western World!
And they're just one of many bands constantly playing around this city!
That's my girl!  I went back to our hotel to try to sleep-off my headache from the flight over.
After a couple hours of rest, I walked back to Robert's...
and then walked over to the Ryman Auditorium for the Grand Ole Opry!
They go through so many performers in one show!  Each of them do two acts and then they're done.
This singer Brooke Eden stole my heart though!  She's going to be the next big thing to come out of Nashville   ;-)

No comments: