Thursday 4 September 2008

Breakfast to Barbecue

Earlier this afternoon, I met-up with Carla downtown. We walked across the Granville Street Bridge towards Paul's Place Omelettery Restaurant for brunch. No, that's not Daniel Craig. It's me, doing my impression of James Bond. The weather was great today! Fatty joined us too! My Calgary friend, Karen loves the omelettes here because they use cream cheese in most of them. You can actually customize your own if you want! We all loved the food here, so a repeat visit is totally in the cards! Paul's Place Omelettery Restaurant, just off of the southside of the Granville Street Bridge at 2211 Granville Street in Vancouver, BC. Thanks for telling me about this place, Karen!!! Check it out, an old school city bus! I still remember riding these buses with my dad. Later in the day, Fatty and I went down to Fort Langley because Dr. Nick and Elizabeth were having a barbecue! This is their dog, Suzy!!! Notice her paws are green from the freshly mowed lawn. LOL!!! They were celebrating the 30th anniversary of their equestrian medical clinic, Kleider Veterinary Services!!! Suzy and Hemi waiting for some handouts... Thanks for dinner, Nick and Elizabeth!!! We went over to Tamara and Nicholas' place after. I just had to take a photo of their tomatoes. They picked these from their garden in the back and our just waiting for them to ripen. It was the perfect centre piece.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's been awhile since we ate there, but I can still remember how awesome the food was...mmmmmm cream cheese....