Monday 8 September 2008

We're Back!!!

I was back on my favourite show today, but this time it's an MOW (movie of the week).The new and improved Vaughn... LOL!!! Will you look at this. The show's really come full circle. Kathy was in charge of our wardrobe when we filmed the mini-series 5 years ago! Now, she's back. Our wrangler, Tim hard at work... Later in the day, I was talking with rest of the guys and then I asked Tim a question. He didn't answer me and that's when I figured out he was taking a little nap! LOL!!! Jen came a little later to help out with the arrival of additional background performers. Lunch time!!! Adrian and Karen... Look where his hand is at. LOL!!! I biked to the studio today to reprise my role as the "Hanger Deck Welder". Congratulations to Brad!!! His wife recently gave birth to their second son, Patterson! Pride and Karen displaying their huge arms... Karen poses with Viviane... Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 58 Background. Length of Call: 7 3/4 hours. As I was biking back home, I saw the sunset through this tree and it reminded me of that bonsai tree that was on the back of Daniel LaRusso's gee in "The Karate Kid".

No comments: