Wednesday 17 September 2008

Ice Wolves Hockey (Day 2)

I was back at the UBC Thunderbird Arena this morning and this was the line-up I had to deal with! Background holding... Kevin (Boss Management Inc.) in between the lovely women, Rhonda and Laura... Charmaine was wrangling today. Here she is posing with Geoff (Def-Con -5 Talent). Angel (Showbiz Management) worked today! Vaughn (Def-Con -5 Talent), my man... It's been quite some time since I worked with Michelle (Local Color). "Cook me breakfast, Jessie." Oh my goodness, it's Nada (Hollywood North Extras Inc.) with her momma (Hollywood North Extras Inc.)!!! Viviane (Hollywood North Extras Inc.) on the phone again... Karen (In-Motion Talent) and I shared the same table again. Rasto (In-Motion Talent) Michael (Showbiz Management) The Slovakians, Rasto and Petr (Keystone Extras) What I ate on our picnic... It was so nice outside, some of us ate on the grassy knoll for lunch. On the right, Will (In-Motion Talent) Enjoying my perogies... Angel opens her mouth wide open... LOL!!! Trying on my new hairpiece at the end of our day... Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 450 Background. Length of Call: 13 1/4 hours.

No comments: