Wednesday 10 September 2008

On Location at Stanley Park

It was a beautiful morning in Stanley Park as I headed towards our sign-in tent.Kevin and I were back on this TV series. While I was inside the tent, I heard something familiar. I recognized the sound of horse footsteps, so I looked around outside the tent. And there were horsies!!! Even Rachael had to take a look. She was our wrangler today because Tim was booked on "Battlestar Galactica". Here's Alex at our holding. Chris posing with the patio umbrellas... "There's that guy!" Posing with Kirin... Tracie and I on the patio... "Ja...day..." Zoe and Josh killing themselves... Tina and Alexa... Jasmine... Tracie, Alexa, Tina, and Zoe... A photo of smiles... I got Kevin, Jay, and myself in this photo. Deb and Manny... Ian... Kirin calling home... A crow... The line-up for lunch... Alexa is a descendant from above. A burger and onion rings was my choice for lunch... And then I had a giant ice cream cone for dessert with Elizabeth in the background. Trying on Jasmine's aviators... Aaawww... Tina looked so cute playing cards by herself. She's a new addition to our group now for the whole season. Kennith presented me with a flower and I gladly accepted. The Stanley Park Pavilion served as the location of our set. Ken wanted a shot with the geese. And I gave it to him. LOL!!! I loved this jacket. It looked like dragon skin! Kevin on the phone... Alex and Kirin chillin' outside because it was hot. Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 35 Background. Length of Call: 10 1/2 hours. After we wrapped, I met-up with Hercy and we sang a little karaoke at Shenanigans. It's so much fun when you're doing it on stage. Here's looking at you, Hercy.

No comments: