Sunday 15 April 2012

2012 Sun Run

Well, I ran the 2012 Sun Run this morning.  I completed the 10K run with the time of 46:48.7, but I was a little disappointed with my result because I was hoping to break the 45 minute mark.  At least I was able to shave-off 1:51 minutes from last year's time.  Guess I'll try again next year.
After the run, I made my way down to Cora in Coquitlam to meet Shayna and the girls for brunch.
Posing with Erin...
I ordered Cora's Special!
Justine got the Raspberry Crepe.
Big thanks to Erin for driving me to a Skytrain station after our meal!!! 
When I returned to the West End, Lila had just finished painting her toenails pink.  LOL!
Fatty, Lila, Rob, and I enjoyed the rest of the afternoon on Robson.
For dinner, Lila cooked us some Fish!
We finished-off our evening by watching "SHAME".  I obviously loved it!!!

Thanks guys!!!

No comments: