Sunday 1 April 2012

Mad Hatter Tea Party

Will you look at that?  It's a DeLorean!  I spotted it on my way to returning my rental car.
Damn, these sunglasses work good!  I bought these Ray-Ban Cockpits earlier last month.  The polarized lenses sure make a difference.
Anyways, I finally made my way over to the Mad Hatter Tea Party!  That's Vaela sitting in Susan's lap.
Simon and his mother, Janine...  I'd like to add that Janine baked a Spinach Dip that was to die for!  :-)
I'm a big fan of big Mallory.
Keith, Katie, and Natasha...
The trouble makers...
Marie and her hat looked good!
"See me now." 
Yup, someone sees me.
Cutie pies!
I'm getting hungry again.
The kids on the couch...
This kid's got muscles!
Hugo lookin' regal...
When most of the guests left, we decided to go out for a walk.
Gratitude to Vaela, Simon, Janine, and Marie for the tea and goodies!!!  :-)

No comments: