Thursday 5 April 2012

Captain Excellence & King Charlemagne

Today, I went down to the Vancouver Film School to watch the screening of "Captain Excellence and the League of Virtue".
The major attraction for me was my friend, Todd Mason!  He played the villain, Master Masochist who brandished a weapon called...
the Gimp Ray.  LOL!  He was so fucken good playing the character, I couldn't stop laughing.  I really hope they film another episode because I was thoroughly entertained by this little teaser!

Well done people!!!  :-) 
Later in the evening, I went over to YVR to meet-up with Charlemagne!  He was passing through Vancouver on a layover to Manila.  We haven't seen each other since the last time I was in the Philippines which was almost 4 years ago!  It was good to see him again.

Safe trip Charlemagne!!!  :-)

No comments: