Friday 5 October 2012

CNRI (Day 6)

Huh, I wonder what all these boxes are for?
And look at this!
A tree grew right into this fence at the studio!  It's totally imbedded.
Back with Troy (Showbiz Management), another one of my favourite models on set.
Marley and Taryn (Local Color)...
Big thanks to these two for the ride home!!!  :-)
Our holding started to get a little chilly once the sun went down.
What have we here?
It's Troy's "Dr. Who" Pocket Watch!
Cool, it glows!

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: Approx. 26 Background.
Length of Call: 4 Hours.
I got wrapped in time to play hockey with the boys!
Boris got to wear his new Flames jersey.
I bagged a couple of garbage goals...
and before Rich dropped me off at home, he gave me a couple of action figures!

Thanks Bobo!!!  :-)

No comments: