Monday 1 October 2012

Finch's

After dropping the MOMMIETRON at Tinseltown, I decided to grab something to eat at Finch's Tea & Coffee House.
I took Alan's advice and ordered the Pear Baguette Sandwich.  All I can say is Holy Fuck!!!  This sandwich is AWESOME!!!  :-)
On the way to the gym, I noticed a sign at Malone's.  Karaoke on Thursday nights!!!  What?!?
After taking Romney's Barre Bootcamp Class at the Steve Nash Sports Club, we went out for lunch at Finch's!
She bought me another Pear Baguette Sandwich and she had one too!  Man, I really love this thing!

Thank you Romney!!!  :-) 
Later in the evening, I dropped by Surya and Olga's place to drop off some yoga passes.
Nadia's filled out a bit.  LOL!
She's still cute though.  :-)
What else is cute?  Sarah's outfit for the upcoming Oktoberfest.  ;-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, the pear/blue brie/prosciutto/white balsamic/roasted walnut baguette sandwich!!! I used to get this all the time when our office was a block away. What a treat! I crave it all the time. Lucky you, to have 2 in one day :-)

The EdRocker said...

I absolutely love it!!! :-)