Saturday 6 October 2012

Happy Birthday Judd!!!

Introducing the Volvo C70, our ride for the weekend!  It's a hardtop convertible and the first thing I did was drive down to Zero Avenue to pick-up some packages at the Letter Carrier.  :-)

Look at these poor saps who insist on driving over the border!
Back to the Volvo C70.
When I went to Budget, I was originally supposed to get a Toyota Corolla,
but the manager decided to keep the Corolla for a family and upgrade me to a premium car at no extra charge!
Needless to say, it wasn't a tough sell.  ;-)
The MOMMIETRON approved after a quick inspection.  LOL!
Here's what I had to retrieve,
a pair of Chrome Midway Pro Shoes!
They're perfect for clip-in pedals.
In the evening, I drove down to the Shark Club in Richmond.
It was time for us to celebrate Judd's birthday!
I ate some Mediterranean Flatbread.
Birthday boy in the middle...
This makes it tough to pull Shyne's finger.  ;-)
Look at the cake Deb baked for our kick-boxer!
"Hi-yah!"

We had this whole back room to ourselves.
Judd and Shyne...
Time for a toast.

BFFs, Kassandra and Shyne...
My turn!
The alignment is perfect!  ;-)
We moved to the dance floor.
I played the air guitar.  LOL!
"Oops!"
Pushin' that shit up.
The Millenium Falcon!  ;-)
Initiate further inspections.
This was our move since the late '80s!  LOL!

Happy Birthday Judd!!!  :-)

No comments: