Saturday 20 October 2012

Waffles, Histogram, and the '40s!!!

After my morning workout, I texted Sarah and we went out for some Belgian Waffles at Patisserie LEBEAU!
Oh wow, look at all that goodness!  :-)
Big thanks to Marife for the intel on this place!!!
Of course I had to get one of those Pumpkin Pies.
Lucky!  Sarah lives just blocks away from here.
Check out my ride for the day!  (Kidding.)
Here's my favourite cat,
Shirra!  :-)
We brought the food home because all the seats were taken at the cafe.  I'm planning a return trip already!
Anyways, here's what I was driving today.
The Dodge Avenger from a free double upgrade with Enterprise!
I was so tempted to drive over the border to pick-up my packages, but thank goodness I didn't because this was the line-up back into Canada!  It stretched down all the way to the coast!  I guess parcel retrievals and filling-up gas was on everyone's mind today.
The Letter Carrier was busy too!
"What's in the box?  What's in the fucken box?!?"
The Cinelli MASH Histogram, that's what!  City Grounds had a deal too good to pass up, so I pulled the trigger.  It's going to be my new project for the next few months.
Later in the evening, I attended Robyn's 40th birthday party!
She asked all her friends to dress-up in 1940s attire to celebrate the event.
Carly and I had fun with this one!

I think these two were in "13 Witches"!
Steve and his lovely wife...

I met Sam tonight and it just so happens he provided the voice for Athrun Zala from one of favourite anime series, "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED"!
"We Want You!"
Everyone had fun with this theme!





I can hear Anne's heartbeat!


Big thanks to Murray (right) for hosting the party!!!



Bring on the cake!

Blowing out the candles...
A speech of thanks...
A little live entertainment!


Tiffani sure looked swell.
Mike likes his martinis dirty.  ;-)
Tiffani baked all this for tonight!

More live entertainment!
Samantha on my phone...

"We need more leg!"
Happy Birthday Robyn!!!  :-)

No comments: