Monday 3 December 2012

Denver Memorial Hospital (Day 24)

My last day on this TV series had finally come.  :-(
There wasn't too many of us this time.
Although, my regular crew was with me today!
Michele (Showbiz Management) and Melody (Local Color)...
We had a Mexican themed menu this afternoon.
Lunch with Deborah (Local Color), Melody (Local Color), and Christi (Local Color)...
I'm going to miss the catering of Kitchen Wisdom.  :-(
Their meals always brought a smile to my (Showbiz Management) face.
I've got my eye on this (If you know what I mean).  ;-)
Well, that's all she wrote.  I (Showbiz Management) probably won't be wearing these scrubs again unless I buy them.  ;-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 35 Background.
Length of Call: 8 Hours.

It certainly has been a pleasure working on this production and I hope to see all our friends on future projects soon.  Until then, all the best!!!  :-)

No comments: