Saturday 1 December 2012

"Emily Owens, M.D." Wrap Party!

Thanks to the Assistant Directors, we were all invited for one last hoorah with the cast and crew tonight!
Here are the photos from our party at Smiley's Public House.  If you want to save some for yourself, make sure to click on them first to enlarge them.  ;-)

I decided to dawn the Captain Kirk look for tonight.
That's no Observer, it's just Randy with shaved eyebrows.  LOL!
Trying to lick my ear, eh?
LOL!  I guess it's cool since Cy was responsible for my Welder role on "Battlestar Galactica" for many seasons.
Once again, it was a pleasure working with him on this production.
And a pleasure working with these kids too!
A packed house!
Faces from my past...
Posing with the veterans: Tracie and Raymond.
Deborah has arrived!
And so has Melissa!
Let's inject some ethnicity to this picture.

"Nominal..."  ;-)
If Michele wears that outfit to JJ Bean tomorrow, she could get a Free 8 oz. Drink!  ;-)
I ordered a Buttermilk Chicken Waffle Sandwich with Yam Fries.
Look at Dale's hair!
The Interns...

Lisa could take a Sciences/Medical post on my ship.  ;-)
I'm hungry again!  ;-)
Enter Wanda and Justin.
I'm forever grateful to Nancy.  She's been a godsend on this production.  :-)
I dig Christina's new doo!
"Bring in the ADs!"
"Amazing!  You could almost pass for a gentleman," I said to Jean.  ;-)
Catherine Barroll's scenes made me shed a tear more than once on this show.  :-(
"You have to carry it like this."  LOL!
Yusuf finally arrived with his girlfriend, Natalie!

Mitchell and Nancy...
One more shot with Melissa before I go.
Deborah and Mitchell...
Tanya and I go way back in this biz!  She still looks at the scar on my right shin from time to time for research.  LOL!
Our Aussie server apologized for bumping into us as she worked, but honestly we didn't mind at all.  ;-)

Big thanks to the Assistant Directors of "Emily Owens, M.D." for organizing this fun night at such a short notice!!!  Oh, and gratitude to Director Jann Turner for the drinks!!!  :-)

No comments: