Saturday 22 December 2012

Saturday Night Lights - Rogers Arena

"Bure, Bure!!!"
James and I were all suited-up for another game at Rogers Arena!
Well, there's nothing going on here, so we might as well play!  ;-)
I love virgin ice!
Rich stretching...
It was Dave's first go at this place.
Terry: Made in China  ;-)
Gratitude to Boris for some of these photos!!!
This time I wore my Blackhawks jersey.
"Let's go kick some ass!"
"Go George!"
"Oh shit!  Here comes Enzo!" 
Rodney sucks at our end.  LOL!
There's Boris and Rich!
Lana Del Rey's pussy tastes like Pepsi-Cola.  ;-)
Mark down a breakaway goal for this guy.  :-)
Fun times again at this venue.
This one's for the hockey card.
Big thanks to Stef for making it happen!!! 
From Boris' camera...
Say, "goodbye," to that stink-ass bag Jay!  Stef gave him an early Christmas present today.  LOL!
Yeah, you tell 'em Boris.  You tell the world!!!
George, Boris, James, and I decided to finish-off our night at Memphis Blues!
That my friends, is the Elvis Platter!
No vegetarians here.  ;-)

No comments: