Saturday 8 December 2012

Number 2

Introducing the toilet stall at the Four Seasons Hotel in Vancouver!  As you can see, it's a pretty secure location.  No spaces by the sides where a neighbour can ask, "Can you spare a square?"  ;-)
As a kid, the thought of doing a Number 2 outside of the confines of my own bathroom was unthinkable!  I still remember days when I used to prairie dog all the way from elementary school to my house just because I hated dumping in a public restroom.  That all changed when my first girlfriend, Kristine showed me this place years ago in the late '80s.  It basically felt like a safe house to me.  Thanks to her, my defecating techniques have evolved.  Now, I don't give a shit where I do it!  I've dumped in high-class hotels to roach infested stalls in the Caribbean.  I think of it as christening the location.  Anyways, if you're downtown in Vancouver and you need a comfortable place to crap, the Four Seasons is the way to go!
What do we have here?
Whoa!  Look at the size of that thing!
It's amazing to see cranes like this in action.
Here's a guy I haven't seen in awhile, Fatty!  We downed a couple of Mochas after a stroll through Gastown tonight.  :-)

No comments: