Monday 25 February 2013

Shellaine & Ron's Wedding (Day 1)

Before hopping on the plane, I treated myself to a Benny at a Milestones in YVR!
Yup, already spotted a PBO at the Cancun International Airport!  ;-)
Our home for the next seven days, Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa...
The First Wave...
We arrived a half-hour earlier than...
these guys.
A bunch of us experienced disappointment with this resort right at check-in.  The room I initially booked with a king-size bed and a view of the ocean and the dolphin pool wasn't available.  Instead, I opened the door to a room with two beds and a view of just the dolphins.  I was a little pissed, especially for the fact that I paid $200 more for my choice.  A heads-up from the front desk would have been helpful since I had to bring my luggage back and forth after I found out.  The second disappointment, no free Internet and no free long-distance in our rooms.  :-(
Cancun residents, Karen and Charlie met us in the lobby!
The Baldies...
The true brother is left aside.  LOL!
"Gerald, get in here already!"
After dinner, we partied in the lounge.
Did a little dancing...

Some air guitar...
And then we all went for a little stroll around the resort.
Cool, there was a bar that had swings!

The gazebo...
This is the wedding venue!
Inside Desires, the resort's nightclub...

Huh, nice view.  :-)

No comments: