Sunday 10 February 2013

Shopping in Portland (Day 2)

This is how you should start your day,
with Portland's Best Biscuits-n-Gravy at...
the Arleta Library Bakery Cafe!
After our meal, we decided to ditch our car at the hotel...
and take the local transit.
It was a little sunny today,
so it was the perfect time to rent some bicycles at...
Portland Bike Tours & Bike Rentals!
It was just $5/hr to rent a single-speed!
Fatty really enjoyed the water fountains in the city.
Yeah!  Ace Cycles baby!!!
Lila crossing the Steel Bridge...
We decided to bike the routes along the water.
Portland's Willamette River...

Oh look, they've got a submarine here too!
Taking some time to admire all the houseboats...
We admired the little bungalow.  I liked it because it had a Jolly Roger flag.  LOL!
The boys...

Damn, look at all these overpasses!
Fatty's plan of riding in this city...
came to fruition today.
Oh my goodness, time for a pit stop!!!
Look at these little ones!
These two Golden Retriever puppies were so cute!  They were siblings too!
Oh man!
Fucking Hell!
Holy Shit!
It really makes me want to get one!  They reminded me of Jimmy Fallon's Late Night Puppy Predictors.
Just a few more poses before we pack it in.
For the Love of Riding...
The industrial look...
I like NW Couch Street!  ;-)
Fatty offered Lila's...
So many to choose from!
Fatty thought this location was cool,
so we went inside.  I was not pleased.  :-(
Oh wow, they've got a Chrome Store in Portland!?!
They can customize a bag for you here!
Look at all those bags!
And all those shoes!
I fucken loved this store!  :-)

I just had to walk away with something, so I bought some socks on sale.  ;-)
Chrome baby, Chrome...

This was a place I missed on my last visit here, Powell's Books!
This has got to be the largest bookstore...
I've ever visited!
Lila and Fatty enjoyed some good eats from one of the food carts.
This was only $5!
"Learn it, know it, live it..."

No comments: