Friday 22 February 2013

Workout, Hangout, Eatout, and Play!

Yay!  I had the pleasure of meeting Tedi's mom, Sandy at today's yoga class.  The resemblance is so strong!
While walking towards the Steve Nash Yaletown Express Sports Club, I saw the Save BC Film sign outside of Farzad's Barber Shop!
I decided to pop in and say, "hi," to my old barber.  Farzad and Shelley have been at their Yaletown location for 7 years and they've done so well here, they're booked everyday with clients!
There she is...  Kelsey, my personal trainer for today!  She offered me a free demo-session to work on abs and obliques.
As a thank you, I took her out for some sushi at Jako.
This is the Kerrisdale Roll, baby!

Thank you Kelsey for killing my abs!!!  :-)
In the evening, it was play time with the boys.
I got another one past Rodney tonight thanks to a give & go play with Stef!  Woohoo!!!

No comments: