Sunday 21 April 2013

2013 Sun Run

It was race day for the Vancouver 2013 Sun Run this morning!  
Boris and I walked over to the Steve Nash Sports Club for an after-run stretch and shower.  At this particular moment, I was a little disappointed and unsure of my performance,
but then a few hours after, Todd texted me the good news.  I finally attained my goal of recording a time below 45 minutes in this 10k!  44:34 baby!!!  

Fuck yeah!!!  :-)
Huh, I guess these shoes really do work.  LOL!  Honestly though, it was the most comfortable run I've had in years.
Eventually, Boris and I met-up with Hilda and the kids and we drove over to White Spot for lunch.
This restaurant is very kid friendly.  ;-)
Oh by the way, Boris' time was 52:02, his personal best in a 10k!
We finished-off our day with a pit stop at JJ Bean.  ;-)

Big thanks to Boris and Solaris for having me on their team!!! 

No comments: