Saturday 27 April 2013

Film Fest, Yoga, and Sushi!!!

The Projecting Change Film Festival was my first stop of the day.
Originally, I planned on attending the Urban Yoga Retreat which was led by Troy Turi...
and Tedi Martin, but it was SOLD OUT!  :-(
These two are a couple of my favourite instructors.  :-)
Sarah and Holis got in though.
It looked fun too.
Thanks to Kelly, I was able to attend the workshops upstairs.
There were a bunch of keynote speakers...
and panel members that provided a lot of insight on documentary filming.
One of the moderators, Juan with Kelly...
A complimentary lunch was provided!
I was still tired from the twelve night shoots this month.  LOL!
I took Kelly to JJ Bean to thank her.  :-)
Later in the evening, I met-up with Megan to do some yoga.
After our session, Megan suggested we go to Sushi Bella for dinner.
It's nice in here!
Together again and up to no good.  LOL!
Wild Salmon Sashimi...
Dynamite Roll...
And more Wild Salmon!
"It's COLD in here!!!"  ;-)
We shared some Tempura Banana with Ice Cream for dessert!  :-)

No comments: