Monday 15 April 2013

Naughty Liz (Day 5)

This drum stool finally went on sale at London Drugs!  After the MOMMIETRON and I first set eyes on this thing months ago, I would constantly check-up on the store to see if they'd drop the price.  It was listed at $79.99, but this week it was slashed by 50%!  I bought two.  ;-)
Also happening this week is the grand opening of the JJ Bean location at 4287 Fraser Street!
This means there's a bunch of deals going on at this store.
The MOMMIETRON and I had to take advantage of this.  ;-)
This place is cute.
"It's on me, Mom." 
I loaded the gift card that I got from Shayna and Justine with another $100.
This way I get an extra $30 credit from JJ Bean because of their opening week!  ;-)
 Goodness gracious, will someone fix this guy's teeth!?!
Taking the bus back to the gym after a 10k around Stanley Park...
I'm on 2nd Unit this whole week!
Huh, nice view.  :-)

Production: Confidential.
Type of Call: 59 Background.
Length of Call: 11 4/10 Hours.

No comments: