Wednesday 8 April 2015

Errand Day

I think I know where H.R. Giger got inspiration for his art!  ;-)
I walked in my new shoes to this morning's dentist appointment.
Dimple gave me a cleaning first and then I had the last set of my fillings replaced by Dr. Mike Flunkert aka My Beautiful Dentist.  Hehe...

Great job you guys!!!  :-)
After my teeth were done, I paid a visit to Pauline at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory!  She manages the store at 1017 Robson Street in Vancouver.
Wow, Caramel Apples sure have evolved since my childhood!
They have Ice Cream Bars which come in many options of coating and they also have Popcorn that the MOMMIETRON would totally enjoy!  ;-)
Big thanks to Pauline for this really big Peanut Butter Cup!!!  :-)
Now, it was time to pick-up Jetta James from Capilano Volkswagen.  She had her first service appointment today!
I also retrieved Gus for a sleep-over tonight!  :-)

Oh, last March I blogged that Heidi and Maya had their first day doing background on a CVS Health commercial. Turns-out they got featured and were both upgraded to actors, so now they're each $3000 richer!  Woohoo!!!  :-)

Congratulations to Team Jarowicz!!!

No comments: