Thursday 9 April 2015

Thursday GUSday

Gotta get-up and walk the dog!
Looks like Gus met a friend!
He reminded me of Monroe.
He was a cutie pie too!
Gus and...
the blossoms.
Later in the afternoon, we went back to the park to meet Yuko...
and the girls!
Here's the Bestie!
Maya really likes Gus.
You can just tell.
Heidi and Maya came from another audition!  They're professionals now.  ;-)
 LOL!  Gus didn't want to leave me.
More posing from the pros.
Yuko, the proud mama.
Here comes Brittnie!  :-)
Looks like she spotted Gus!
Turns-out she was working close by today!
After parting with Yuko and the girls, Gus and I took Brittnie to CHAU VEGGIEXPRESS!
I finally got see what all the fuss was about.
Looks pretty healthy to me.
This was my Rickety Rickshaw Ride.
Big thanks to Brittnie for getting dessert!!!  :-) 
Gus and I eventually returned home, so Elmer and Smayre could have fun with him!  Haha!

No comments: