Friday 3 April 2015

Fan Expo 2015

I grabbed some coffee with Violetta, Riley, and Ann after our session of yoga.
Poor Violetta, she went to the wrong studio, so she took a different group class altogether.  LOL!  :-(
Eventually, I made my way over to Fan Expo...
at the Vancouver Convention Centre!
This replica of the DeLorean from "Back to the Future" was awesome!
Honestly, I expected them to be charging more!
I'm all about the babes.  ;-)
Steve, Barry, and Hartley were here filming their show.
https://www.youtube.com/user/gniwreg
It was a huge turn-out today and this was just the food court!  :-O
I did a little shopping as well.  I finally bought the Star Trek Catan board game...
and a Star Wars keychain!  I think we've all heard of Golden Eagles, but dude this is a Golden Falcon!  I purchased them at the Imperial Hobbies stand.  ;-)
When we were done with the crowds, Charles and I walked over to Bella Gelateria for some treats!
In the evening, Greg and Angie were kind enough to host a game night, so we could break-in my newest acquisition!  Of course, Charles won again.  LOL!

No comments: