Thursday 2 April 2015

Minister Grifter (Day 3)

"We never go out of style..."  ;-)
I brought MOMO out...
to Ladner again!
This cute church serves as our holding on this production.
Qiu-Qiu was working background too!
Lunch had a Mexican theme today.
I bought a Butter Dish from Vinca's Kitchen during a relax.  It's one of the stores at our shoot location.
When we wrapped, I rode MOMO through town on the way to crew park.  :-)
Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 54 Background.
Length of Call: 8 Hours.
Since I was close to Point Roberts, I drove down to In Out Parcel to pick-up my new runners and fill-up on gas.  ;-)
Nimbus 16s, baby!!!  :-)
Time for Trivia Night at Yagger's!
I inhaled this Montreal Smoked Meat Sandwich.  :-)
Comic book heroes are cool, but Joe and Lynn are the real deal!  ;-)
Team "Bye Felicia" came out as champs tonight because we didn't "go full retard"!!!  Hehe...

No comments: