Thursday 5 May 2016

Full-Time Work (Day 56)

I love our big BG days!  :-)
Bryce and Marguerite know how to enjoy their breakfast.  ;-)
A good morning with Sara (Lucas Talent),
Justin (Lucas Talent), Banjo,
Ann (Showbiz Management),
and Carly (Lucas Talent)!  :-)
(Lucas Talent) was lovin' this France football jersey!  Marguerite lent it to me because I didn't go home last night.
Woohoo!  Sarah (Hollywood North Extras) was here too!
We were all having a little too much fun today!  :-)
Uh oh, the puzzle found its way into Josh's (In-Motion Talent) hands.  LOL!
Hair just gets in my (Lucas Talent) eyes.  Hehe...
Bobo (Lucas Talent) and Parry Bobo (Showbiz Management)!
Thursday is Jersday.  ;-)
Have I (Lucas Talent) told you how much I love this job?  :-)

Production: Confidential.
Type of Call: Stand-in.
Length of Call: 12 1/10 Hours.

No comments: