Thursday 19 May 2016

Full-Time Work (Day 66)

It's that car again.
Check out our gang!
Don't fuck with us, man!
Bruce joined me (Lucas Talent) for a selfie.  :-)
Tamara is our camera trainee until the end of our season.
She's very happy about that!  :-)
Nancy snuck this photo of me (Lucas Talent).  :-)
Birds of prey in the hood!
As you can see, it's Jersday.  ;-)
On to our second location where we were joined by Steve (Showbiz Management) and Tiffani (In-Motion Talent)!
We had a little visitor on set!  :-)
Kyle brought us another puzzle.
You had to take it apart and then put it back together again.  :-)
This whole time I was working with Bryce, I didn't know he was cousins with my friends from hockey until he wore this rugby jersey today!  Haha!
Lunch with Tally Pants.  :-)
The Original Angster (Local Color) was here until the bitter end!
 I've (Lucas Talentmissed working with my Bastos (Local Color).  :-)
Woohoo!  Violet bought us pizza!

Production: Confidential.
Type of Call: Stand-in.
Length of Call: 12 1/10 Hours.

No comments: