Monday 23 May 2016

Full-Time Work (Day 68)

We were back at this cool location again!
It was the start of our last block of the season, so it was only fitting that Zach was directing.  ;-)
I can't remember if that was there the last time we were here.
Mish was back too!  This time she was shadowing Zach.
Since it was a holiday, Jody (Showbiz Management) was able to work on set with us today!  :-)
"All by myself...
Don't want to be... All by myself!!!"  Hehe...
See?  I'm (Lucas Talent) not by myself anymore.  I'm with the Lighting Department now.  Haha!
Maria and Nicole are in charge of hair.
My ears eventually found its way on to Greg's (Showbiz Management) head.  ;-)
We went longer than normal, so production ordered-in some Chinese.  :-)
Moose & Mouse!  LOL!

Production: Confidential.
Type of Call: Stand-in.
Length of Call: 14 1/10 Hours.

No comments: