Saturday 7 May 2016

Hangin' with Angie and Sara

Oh look, I spotted Drea in today's Vancouver Sun!
I took Angie to Welk's this afternoon.
I got a little distracted by her curves.  Haha!
She wisely chose a S'well Bottle.   :-)
Later, we walked over to The General Public...
for some drinks...
and sushi!
Awww, Gus was checking-up on us!  :-)
Gratitude Angie for lunch!!!  :-)
Gus and I later drove to Spanish Banks...
to meet...
Dave and Sara!
We spotted this classic Ford as we walked along the coast!
 Once Gus and I got home, I had him try his new PFD!
I bought it online from Backcountry for $79.95 USD.  It's the K-9 Float Coat by Ruffwear.  
I also got this hard drive enclosure for $17.34 CAD from NCIX.  My old MacBook Pro finally died, so I removed its hard drive and transferred its files to my iMac.  Simply Computing tried to sell me something similar for over $100 CAD!  LOL!  ;-)
Yeah baby!  I got another pair of Tigers!!!  :-)

No comments: