Friday 29 July 2016

Clark's Cousin

As Jen said yesterday, "MOMO's has wardrobe changes!"  I altered her (Lucas Talent) look to get on one of my favourite TV shows!  ;-)
I (Lucas Talent) biked to work again and was reunited with Marguerite from "MECH X-4"!
She wasn't the only one.  Most of the camera crew are on this production as well!  It was like a little reunion.  :-)
Oh and Glen was working the Props Department today!
After seeing James (Director of Photography) on set, I got an email from him tonight!  It read,

"Hey man!
Good seeing you tonight.
Hey I was reading my newest issue of American Cinematographer tonight.
I've been trying for years to get my picture in that mag.  I guess all I needed was your good looks!"

LOL!  And that's why I loved working for that guy.  ;-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 66 Background.
Length of Call: 12 4/10 Hours.

No comments: