Sunday 24 July 2016

Star Trek Sunday

Mike was in town for business,
so I took him on tour through downtown!
I also did a little shopping.  This is Gus' new harness!  I bought it after Stellina told me how much damage regular dog collars cause when they pull hard on them.  ;-)
After walking Mike back to his hotel, I joined Roxy at Earls.  We were the only ones at our table.  :-(
Now, that was acting.  Hehe...
I've missed this smile!  :-)
The others eventually arrived for dinner!  What's funny was exactly one year ago, we all went out for dinner at another Earls after we did a day of filming on "Star Trek: Beyond"!  Here we are all together to watch the finished product.  LOL!
The Bridge Crew of the Starship USS Enterprise finally watched it!!!  :-)
We were so stoked after the movie because we actually saw ourselves in it...
and read our names in the end credits!!!

FUCKEN RIGHTS!!!  :-)
Rewind back to September 2015, production allowed us to take photos on our last day of work!
Our wrangler, Crystal told the rest of the background performers to go back inside the holding tent...
except for the Bridge Crew.
That's when she informed us that production was upgrading us to ACTORS!!!  :-)  I have to admit, I got a little teary-eyed during our celebration and Priya caught me.  Haha!
Introducing the surviving Bridge Crew members of the Starship USS Enterprise!

Congratulations to everyone that worked so hard on this film!!!  :-)

No comments: