Tuesday 26 July 2016

Relationship Contract

I (Lucas Talent) geeked it out this morning with my fellow Star Trek alumni, Polina (Local Color)!
Now, that's a good-looking fixie!
 Back on set with Natasha (Lucas Talent)!
I never knew Polina (Local Color) had a sister!  Her name is Kristina (Local Color).  :-)
Melody (Local Color), my Fart Baby!
Sarah, Claudia (Lucas Talent), and Marissa looked so stunning in their dresses!
I guess Claudia (Lucas Talent) likes to be in the middle.  LOL!
Carly (Lucas Talent) and her hands.  :-)
I never knew Tiffani (In-Motion Talent)...
needed large bras!  Hehe...
Ava (InspirationAll) and her boyfriend, Fazineh are founders of the Innocence Lost Foundation.

"Committed to building resource and rehabilitation centres for child soldiers and youth in A

www.innocencelostfoundation.comfrica."
I found our lunch menu boring today, so I walked over to Cafe Medina...
and ordered this!  :-)
This girls both ordered the same dish.
I was trying to make Kerbie and Lia's (Lucas Talent) butts even bigger by feeding them good food!  Hehe...

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 200 Background.
Length of Call: 12 2/10 Hours.

No comments: