Saturday 23 July 2016

No Rest this Saturday

Honestly, I was craving a steak today, but the Milanesa at Salsa and Agave did just fine!  :-)
After our lunch, Nick and I went down to Bella Gelateria for dessert!
We also paid a visit to Farzad and his successful barber shop in Yaletown!

http://farzadsbarbershop.com
And as we people-watched on Robson Street,
Megan took Gus to the groomers.  He looks so skinny now!  Haha!  :-)
In the evening, a bunch of us celebrated Michelle's birthday at Roof Garten!  :-)
One zip and her midriff was exposed!  Haha!
Oh yeah, baby!  LOL!
Of course, I had to take photos of Michelle...
and her girlfriends.  ;-)
Hubby, Adam got into the picture.  
Time to walk-over to Aura.
Andy and I made a Jessica Sandwich!
Funny running into Miruna!  I haven't seen her in ages!
I got one with Monika!
Happy Birthday Cutie Pie!!!  :-)

No comments: