Thursday 19 September 2019

TCAOS (Year2: Day 78)

That's Gaelle (B-Camera Operator) operating a camera first thing in the morning!
I'm Edwin (Lucas Talent) and beside me is Las Vegas!  Haha!
Actually, it's Candice (Sound Assistant) and it's going to be her last day with us tomorrow.  :-(
Krista (A-Camera 1st Assistant) wore the right thing today.  ;-)
Ohhh...  Who does that cute bum belong too?!?
Sebastian, that's who!!!  :-)
I finally received Todd's birthday gift to me!  LOL!
Woohoo!  Production brought an ice cream truck to our studio! :-)
Janice (Script Supervisor) and I (Lucas Talent) sent a selfie to her niece, Mackenzie.  
Cutie pie, Natalie (B-Camera 2nd Assistant) and the photo-bomber, Vince (Key Grip).  Haha!
Mark (A-Camera Operator) tried on our team jersey, but thought otherwise.  I think it's because his wife is Catholic.  ;-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: Stand-in.
Length of Call: 12.6 Hours.

No comments: