Friday 20 September 2019

TCAOS (Year2: Day 79)

I had a later start today, so the MOMMIETRON and I went out for some breakfast at Helen's Grill!  :-)
It was a sad day because it was Todd's (Showbiz Management) last day with us before he heads-off to Chicago.  ;-(
Not to worry because we found his replacement.  Peanut!!!  ;-)
Kelsi (Local Color) was our day-call today.
She (Local Color) comes from a big stunt family!
Our Key Grip, Vince wants you!  Hehe...
I got something special from Michael (Sound Mixer) today!
It's a new microphone, so I can finally record my voice properly!  :-)
It's safe to say we have a wasp problem at this location.
But I absolutely have no problem with Karyn (Lucas Talent) being here at all!  ;-)

Happy Hiatus!!!  :-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: Stand-in.
Length of Call: 11.4 Hours.

No comments: