Friday 12 October 2007

A Long Day in Space

I just got home from working 11 hours on one of my favourite shows today. Here's a shot of our holding tent in the morning at the Vancouver Film Studios.It's Steve! It's been a while since we've worked together, so it was an added bonus to the day. Li Li was working on "Bionic Woman" in one of the other stages, so she came by to visit us. Our wrangler, Tim got a little gift from our wardrobe girl, Charron. Some Hot Wheels, baby!!! Look who dropped by to say, "hello." Why it's none other than Lisa Ratke, our Extras Casting Director!!! Homeboy, Alex... My hero from "Iron Road", Doug!!! Lunch time! The following 4 shots were taken with my iPhone. The boxer, Brad... Keystone Extras, Ed... Ryan... And Claudia!!! Claudia, Julia, and me... My last shot of the day, Claudia getting her hair done. I really missed being on this set when they were on hiatus, so it was good to back again. Production: Click the entry's title.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think your phone actually takes better pics than youre cam...