Wednesday 24 October 2007

Reaper

I just got home from working 11 1/2 hours on this TV show. Check it out. I had Belgian Waffles this morning! I finally got booked on this show, FINALLY!!! Here's Sukh and I enjoying breakfast. Jameel eating... Sukh signing in with Rachael inside our holding tent... Houston was photo doubling for Bret Harrison. Getting a shot with 3rd Assistant Director, Louisa... One of the best wranglers in town, Rachael!!! Posing with Paul... Whoa! This is Big John? Well at least, he used to be. He's lost over 40 pounds this year! I still remember when I used to help him get in his Krug outfit on those "Dungeon Siege" days. LOL!!! Man, he looks good. I got labeled on set. Hey, an "Iron Road" alumni! Make-up artist, Ceilidh!!! "Eeewww, Shut-up..., Shut-up..." What I had for lunch, some of the best catering in the business. Oh my, another "Iron Road" alumni. Lise from Wardrobe!!! Actually, there were a few more people from "Iron Road" working on this set. It was like a mini-reunion. LOL!!! Some of us spent the rest of the day playing cards. Never a dull moment with this group of guys. I totally enjoyed this day with Rachael wrangling, the excellent catering, and all the familiar faces. I look forward to being booked on this show again.

No comments: