Wednesday 10 October 2007

Intelligence

I was back on this TV series again, but this time I played a bar patron. Here we are getting some shelter from the rain as we wait for our shuttle to set. I played cards with Todd and Chris when we finally got to holding. We shot inside The Penthouse Night Club!!! Tim was wrangling us today. Doing a little posing for my camera... I couldn't stop raving about the Brie from crafties. LOL!!! "Look up in the sky!" It's a portapottie! LOL!!! Everyone hanging out by crafties... Tim took this shot of me with my iPhone.I used my iPhone to take this shot of Todd. Lunch time... Check it out. There's a sausage in my slice of pork! Playing some more cards at night... Tron was guarding our holding. LOL!!! Just kidding. She's an off-duty Vancouver Police Officer. Will was our 3rd Assistant Director on set. Getting a shot with Becks... Doing a little "Star Wars" pose with Kat after we wrapped... We worked 12 hours, so it was a pretty good day for us. Plus, getting paid to watch exotic dancers on set didn't hurt either. LOL!!!

No comments: