Monday 1 October 2007

Free at Last from Telus!!!

Thanks to Josh and the people at Wireless Wave, I'm finally free from Telus! When my contract expired with Telus, I immediately signed-up with Rogers, so I could operate on the GSM network. Their phones are just easier to deal with, since they use SIM cards. Plus, you can fool around with them as much as you want with out paying extra. I've already customized many ringtones with my computer and transferred them on my cell phone for free! Telus wants you to buy their ringtones from their website which is total bullshit! A lot of their phones have the capabilities of customizing media, but they disable that feature, so they can try to make more money from their customers. Well, they just lost one of them today. LOL!!!

2 comments:

Fatty said...

unlock time?..

The EdRocker said...

Soon, bro. Firmware 1.1.1 is close to being hacked.