Friday 19 October 2007

FREEWILL CD Release Night

I just had to show this. It's the Half Oyster Special that Fatty ordered today at Iki Japanese Bistro. After dinner, Christian came by to pick me up and we headed out to the Fairview to watch Jade and his band perform. Okay, on with the show. It was a sweet surprise to see Tina greet us at the door! Tina and I worked together on "Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer". We met up with Shawn, Launey, and Keely. Andrea and Shawn... Launey and Keely... Tracie was there too! Tracie and her friend, Cindy... There's Trevor in the middle. Herb and Tracie... My turn to get a photo with Herb... Posing with Jade and Tracie... One of the bands who performed before FREEWILL... Rockin' with Trevor... Tracie and Tammy... Tammy sucking my brain out of my head. Tracie was always getting asked to dance. Jade setting up... Hey look, it's Nigel! Tina was one of the stage dancers tonight. LOL!!! Getting a shot with Tina, Kevin, and Roxy... Nigel and Ruby sucking face... My poker buddies... Jade chillin'... Cindy and Christian chatting... Kevin and I worked together on "In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale". The moment we were all waiting for tonight, Jade rockin' his guitar... And now, for some shots of FREEWILL in action. "Go, Jade Go!!!" Roxy and Tina doing their thing... I took a photo of someone taking photos. Crowd shot... More shots of Jade... One more shot of the girl in green... LOL!!! "Rock on, Trevor!" Two more shots of the girl in green... Kevin at the bar... It's Keely, baby!!! Tracie sipping her Vodka/Red Bull... A fight almost broke out. Trevor wanted to kick someone's ass, but cooler heads prevailed. This dumb ass got in the shot when I was doing my pose. Much better... According to Christian, this guy can play. Nigel and Ruby... Hotties on stage!!! "Yeah, that's right. I got you Tracie." It was time for all of us to do some dancing. I met another background performer tonight, Teresa. She's also with my agents at Keystone Extras! My other fellow Keystoners, Keely and Launey... I think she's brushing her teeth against his stubble. LOL!!! Tammy and Blair hiding out in a booth in the back... Ha..., ha..., ha... Last song of the night... "Raise your hands!" Blair and I, moments after congratulating Jade on a job well done. I swear you could have mistaken the Fairview for background holding because there was so many of us there tonight. LOL!!! What a great night. For more information on FREEWILL, visit www.myspace.com/myfreewill.

2 comments:

Herbert said...

Too much fun! We should do this again sometime.

Anonymous said...

hey, fab pics i had such a blast! i can't wait to do that again.check out the shots i have on facebook.
tracie