Thursday 31 January 2008

Provence Marinaside

I finally had my first Dine Out Vancouver experience tonight. Big thanks to my friend, Jocelyn for informing me about this program. A transplanted Winnipegger telling me what's going on in this city?!? LOL!!! Here's some photos from our night. Joy and Shellaine deciding what to order from the Dine Out menu... Nick, I've known this guy since Grade 3! "Happy Birthday Will!" He never even showed up. LOL!!! Photos of the various Antipasto we chose... Our Entrees... Joy ordered the Wild Sockeye Salmon. Everyone else had the AAA Alberta Beef Tenderloin with Wild Pacific Sea Prawns. I was quite surprised with the portions they served, because I expected something smaller. Look at the size of their Creme Brulee!!! Double Chocolate Kahlua Cake... Shellaine, her iPhone, and her cake... Raspberry Chocolate Pecan Torte... Cheese Cake... Joy was all smiles after our meal. Shellaine was full and so were the rest of us. Me... Nick and Fatty... Alex and Veronique... Group shots outside... Provence Marinaside is a great place for dining in the city. The $35 Dine Out Vancouver menu was truly a bargain for what we received, I was stuffed. It's an excellent location for delicious food and great service!!!

No comments: