Saturday 5 January 2008

So this is how I spent my Saturday...

It was time to do my laundry, so I went over to Kitsilano to meet up with Fatty, Veronique, and Chewy.The little bad boy chillin' in the local laundromat. He was tired waiting for us to finish our loads. After, we went over to The Keg Caesar's for dinner. It was funny when we got there because I noticed a large empty table beside us, but there were coats on the seats. Turns out it was for a stagette party and they went over to Brandi's Exotic Night Club upstairs to get the bride to perform on the main stage. LOL!!! We met up with Shane and Rommel. Me, Veronique, and Fatty... Dinner is served... I ordered the Baseball Steak. Most of them ordered the Prime Rib. You just can't go wrong when you order steak at this place. I love it! Aaahhh yes, the stagette party eventually returned. The bride was given a Muff Diver, but you can't really see her in these photos. It's a shame because she was all dressed-up in a private school girl outfit too! When we got back to Fatty and Veronique's, Chewy wasn't feeling to good. Veronique figured he was feeling sick because she saw him trying to eat some grass earlier to force himself to puke. Poor guy, you get some rest.

No comments: