Wednesday 26 November 2008

Back for More

This was the view I had biking across part of the Queensborough Bridge this morning to work. It's all pretty and stuff, but I'm not taking the bike in the morning at this time of the year again. The streets and paths are all frosty! Screw that shit!!! I (Keystone Extras) finally arrived at the studio to complete a continuity shot which was scheduled 2 months ago! LOL!!! We recreated the scene we filmed out in Playland on those cold nights last September. This time it was indoors, but it wasn't any warmer. LOL!!! Our wrangler, Tim was back! Here he is changing out of his long johns. I (Keystone Extras) was quite pleased to see Erica (In-Motion Talent) there. The last time I worked with her was on "Night at the Museum 2" and I haven't seen her since until this booking. We shared a cubicle today in holding. Yes!!! This environment gives me nightmares. I just hated working those "9 to 5" office jobs back in the day! Here's Hana (Def-Con -5 Talent) working on her computer in her corner office. LOL!!! "Now, that's acting." Lloyd (Def-Con -5 Talent) sipping his coffee with Hana (Def-Con -5 Talent) behind him... I (Keystone Extras) had some fun with the struts in this office. Thanks to Lloyd, I was able to get this shot. Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 24 Background. Length of Call: 5 hours.

No comments: