Thursday 27 November 2008

A Thursday Off

After doing a little shopping with the MOMMIETRON, I met-up with Jeffery and Marife in the afternoon. We enjoyed some lunch at Dix BBQ and Brewery even though the woman serving us was pretty rude. At least the food and company was good. After parting ways with Jeffery and Marife, I paid a visit to Fatty and then headed out to Joce and Al's place. Here's their son, Arden. He's so big now! Arden was assigned to Allan tonight, so Joce and I took off to the movie theatre to watch "Slumdog Millionaire". It's been awhile since I've seen something like this. What I mean is seeing something great! This film is terrific, we just loved it!!! I totally credit Jocelyn for suggesting to watch this tonight. The movie would have completely flown under my radar. It's a shame it's only playing at one theatre in Vancouver, the 5th Avenue Cinemas. It deserves to be shown in every theatre in the city!!!And it doesn't hurt having Freida Pinto play the love interest either. LOL!!! Do yourself a favour and go see this thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

20,000,000 rupees is around $500,000 canadian. i just remembered to check!