Monday 10 November 2008

Fairy Central (Day 3)

We were back at Mammoth Studios today for another go at wearing wings. Does this shirt look familiar? I had a Quesadilla for breakfast. Scout was out on patrol. She had fun playing with a water bottle this morning. "Have you had your V8 today?" Victoria (Urban Casting Inc.) did. Karen (Showbiz Management) and Victoria (Urban Casting Inc.) Tina (Showbiz Management) Victoria (Urban Casting Inc.) and I (Keystone Extras) enjoying the heaters... I (Keystone Extras) love my cape! Maja (Urban Casting Inc.) was our stuntwoman on set, playing a flying fairy! Christy (In-Motion Talent) and Terran Uhhh... Lunch, I guess... Alex (Local Color) seemed pleased with his plate. Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 65 Background. Length of Call: 15 3/4 hours.

1 comment:

Fatty said...

Ya the old HOE shirt $$$$$$$!