Monday 3 November 2008

I'm a Soldier Again!

A lot of us from Friday were back today to work on this feature film. Here's Vaughn (Def-Con -5 Talent) all dressed up in his uniform. Steve (Double Agents Talent) with his mug... I'm (Keystone Extras) wearing Rivka's scarf on my head. I sat at the table with Manijeh (Keystone Extras)... And with Rivka (Local Color), who's wearing my helmet here. Lunch time... Background holding... Rivka (Local Color) and I (Keystone Extras) posing in front of our wasted tax dollars, the Fast Cat Ferries... This was the blockbuster line-up to sign out after we wrapped! Carla (In-Motion Talent) and I (Keystone Extras) got a shot together as we waited. Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 265 Background. Length of Call: 13 1/2 hours.

No comments: